FSL Trust is managed by FSL Trust Management Pte Ltd., the Trustee-Manager, and was incorporated in Singapore on 8 February 2007 and its office is located at 9 Temasek Boulevard #19-03, Suntec Tower Two, Singapore 038989.
The Trustee-Manager, is responsible for safeguarding the interests of Unitholders and for FSL Trust’s investment and financing strategies, asset acquisition and disposal policies and for the overall management of FSL Trust’s portfolio.
Generally, the Trustee-Manager provides the following services to FSL Trust:
- Investment strategy. Formulate and execute FSL Trust’s investment strategy.
- Acquisitions and disposals. Manage the acquisition and disposal of investments.
- Financing. Plan for and obtain equity and debt financing for FSL Trust’s acquisitions, distribution payments, expense payments and capital expenditure payments.
- Planning and reporting. Make periodic plans, including budgets and reports, relating to the performance of FSL Trust’s portfolio.
- Administrative and advisory services. Perform day-to-day administrative services as FSL Trust’s representative, including providing administrative services relating to meetings of Unitholders when such meetings are convened.
- Investor relations. Communicate and liaise with Unitholders and potential investors.
- Compliance management. Make all regulatory filings on behalf of FSL Trust, and ensure that FSL Trust is in compliance with the applicable provisions of the Business Trust Act, the Securities and Futures Act and all other relevant legislation, the Listing Manual, the Trust Deed and all relevant contracts.
- Accounting records. Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and annual reports.